- Bie, L., Hicks, S., Garth, T., Gonzalez, P. & Rietbrock, A., (2018). ‘Two go together’: near-simultaneous moment release of two asperities during the 2016 Mw 6.6 Muji, China earthquake. Earth and Planetary Science Letters, 491, 34-42.
- Feng, M., Bie, L. & Rietbrock, A., (2018). Probing the rheology of continental faults: Decade of postseismic InSAR time series following the 1997 Manyi (Tibet) earthquake. Geophysical Journal International, 215(1), 600-613. doi: 10.1093/gji/ggy300.
- Bie, L., Ryder, I., Metois, Marianne. (2017). Deep postseismic viscoelastic relaxation excited by an intraslab normal fault earthquake in the Chile subduction zone. Tectonophysics, 712-713, 729–735.
- Bie, L., Gonzalez, P., Rietbrock, A. (2017). Slip Distribution of the 2015 Lefkada Earthquake and its Implications for Fault Segmentation. Geophysical Journal International, 210(1), 420–427.
- Ryder, I., Wang, H., Bie, L., & Rietbrock, A. (2014). Geodetic imaging of late postseismic lower crustal flow in Tibet. Earth and Planetary Science Letters,404, 136-143.
- Bie, L., & Ryder, I. (2014). Recent seismic and aseismic activity in the Ashikule stepover zone, NW Tibet. Geophysical Journal International, 198(3), 1632-1643.
- Bie, L., Ryder, I., Nippress, S. E., & Bürgmann, R. (2014). Coseismic and post-seismic activity associated with the 2008 Mw 6.3 Damxung earthquake, Tibet, constrained by InSAR. Geophysical Journal International, 196(2), 788-803.
- Zheng, X., Chen, J., Shao, J., & Bie, L., Analysis on topological properties of Beijing urban public transit based on complex network theory. Acta Physica Sinica, 2012, 61(19): 190510. In Chinese
- Earthquake cycle deformation processes and observations, University of Oxford, 2018
- Continuous forearc extension following the 2010 Maule megathrust earthquake: InSAR and seismic observations and modelling. AGU, New Orleans, 2017.
- Links between the distribution of intermediate depth seismicity and structure of the incoming plate in the Lesser Antilles arc. AGU, New Orleans, 11-15 Dec, 2017
- Towards full waveform simulation using SPECFEM3D for earthquakes in the Lesser Antilles subduction zone. AGU, San Francisco, 2016.
- The 2005 Tarapaca earthquake: a likely indirect trigger of the 2014 Iquique earthquake. EGU, Vienna, Austria, 2015.
- The lowdown on postseismic deformation: intergrated studies from Tibet. AGU, San Francisco, 2014.
- Deep postseismic viscoelastic relaxation excited by an intra-slab normal faulting earthquake in the Chile subduction zone. AGU, San Francisco, 2014.
- Seismic and aseismic activity associated with the 2008 Mw 6.3 Damxung earthquake, Tibet. EGU, Vienna, Austria, 2013.
- Coseismic slip and postseismic deformation time series of the 2008 Mw 6.3 Damxung earthquake, Tibet. BGA Postgraduate Research in Progress Meeting, University of Leeds, 2012
© 2018 Lidong Bie. All rights reserved. Observing Earth Deformation from Above and Below.